Re: fingerd

I just added the correct entry for nobody, and it works fine now.

I believe it is a bug, seeing as it was from a fresh install from the
debian 1.1 beta.  Maybe I should have said yes to the question of
updating the /etc/passwd.  I figured the initial installation would
produce an adequate one not to be overwritten by a package.

Jason Eggleston
http://www-scf.usc.edu/~jegglest/