Re: Installing Debian 1.1

Luis F. Gonzalez wrote:

> yesterday I installed 1.1 from scratch and it all went smoothly but for the
> keyboard. I am using a spanish keyboard and altough I selected it in the re-
> levant section of the installation, the keyboard table never gets loaded.

I don't have access to my Linux system right now, so this is from memory.
I seem to remember that when I installed 0.93R6, the "loadkeys" program
was missing. I had to copy it from my Slackware system.

Find where the keytable is loaded (somewhere in /etc or a subdirectory
lower). Perhaps either the loader program (probably loadkeys) or the
keyboard table file itself isn't where it should be.

--
...RickM...