Re: AccelX and libtermcap

On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, Jason Eggleston wrote:

> I noticed that libtermcap is nonexistant in the 1.1 distribution.
> AcceleratedX needs it...  Is there a termcap package in stable/ or how do
> we use this? (I upgraded from slackware 3.0, actually, I crashed it, so I
> don't have the libraries.)
>
> In case anyone's wondering, it's the setup for AccelX that needs this.

Had the same problem... There's a libtermcap package on
primer.i-connect.net in
/pub/Linux/Debian/Incoming/HOLD/libtermcap-2.0.5-3.deb

    Christian

PS If /etc/termcap and libtermcap aren't making it in 1.1, could the
libtermcap maintainer bundle /etc/termcap and libtermcap together and call
it termcap-compat (or sumesuch) and release it?