Re: Mirrors et al.

> Is it necessary to have future versions of Debian at all ?

Not if you have FTP. If you get it by CD it's nice to have version numbers
and to be able to know exactly what you have if you say 1.3 . The
"unstable" directory or something like it will continue to have the
moving-target version of Debian for FTP users. I plan on releases every
three months for the CD crowd.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
"Excusing bad programming is a shooting offense, no matter _what_ the