Re: which whichy

Eloy F. Macha wrote:

> I believe which is part of csh and variants. (Correct me if i am wrong.)
> I was also looking for which a while back, but couldn't find one
> anywhere in sunsite, tsx, etc. Finally found one in the O'Reilly book
> 'Unix Power Tools'. Compiles fine and does the job. If you want to I'll
> email you the source code (it's not that long).

Well, it's on my office machine (rs6000), and I use bash (default is ksh), so
it's not necessarily a shell internal.

I would like the code.  Definitely useful little utility.

--

David L. Johnson         		dlj0@lehigh.edu, dlj0@netaxs.com
Department of Mathematics		http://www.lehigh.edu/~dlj0/dlj0.html