Re: problems in going to 1.1

> The links /lib/cpp and /usr/bin/cpp have disappeared.

I think there is a separate "cpp" package now which provides a preprocessor
that programs can use which is separate from the one used by gcc.
Please try installing that.

> Cron thought I was lonely and started sending me mail every minute :-(
> The cause is a bug in /etc/crontab: the last line must be
> * *     * * *   root    atrun -d

Please file a bug on the "cron" package using debian-bugs. I won't get
the fix into the base until the maintainer fixes the bug and uploads it.

> Findutils overwrites /etc/cron.daily/find WITHOUT saving the old
> one...

Please file a bug on the package.

> All the rest seems to be working, at least for now. Nice work!

Thanks!
--
"Excusing bad programming is a shooting offense, no matter _what_ the