Mislabeled packages?

Hello all:

I noticed in the latest 1.1 tree that there are several new packages in
the base directory which used to be in miscutils ( I am referring to
util-linux, login and passwd at least).  These packages show up as not
having any priority in dselect (shows ?).  Is this correct, since they
replace a required package?

Carlo

    *                            Carlo U. Segre                           *
    *      Department of Biological, Chemical and Physical Sciences       *
    *        Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL 60616          *
    *   Voice: (312) 567-3498                      FAX: (312) 567-3494    *
    *                      segre@charlie.acc.iit.edu                      *