ftp.debian.org up-to-date now

Matt Bailey has worked out a solution to the networking problem between
ftp.debian.org and master.debian.org and that connection is now reliable.
Thanks, Matt!

Our main archive site, ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian , is now up to date.
Please use this site if you can, and spare the load on ftp.i-connect.net .

Mirror sites, please try to get your mirrors in sync with ftp.debian.org .

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184,849,036 domestic, $117.5M overseas and counting.