upgrade instruction revision

I have this from Dale:

My contribution to instructions on dselect, although not deeply flawed,
are, none the less flawed enough to remove from the document. (Actually,
replacing all the references to use of the minus (-) key should be
replaced with references to the H key (packages should be put on hold,
not deselected) and replacing the plus (+) key with the 'G' key removes
the flaw. If I can find some time, I will rewrite it myself and put it
out to the list..
Otherwise, just remove the following section:

--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184,849,036 domestic, $117.5M overseas and counting.