Mailing List Archive?

Is the mailing list archive going to be updated?  I ask because I have
found it an invaluable resource in figuring out how to install the Alpha
1.1 distribution.  It would be a shame if it were to close down.  I
understand that it must be a lot of work for someone so I am not
criticizing, just asking :) !

Carlo

    *                            Carlo U. Segre                           *
    *      Department of Biological, Chemical and Physical Sciences       *
    *        Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL 60616          *
    *   Voice: (312) 567-3498                      FAX: (312) 567-3494    *
    *                      segre@charlie.acc.iit.edu                      *