Re: New Markets

[bruce@pixar.com (Bruce Perens)]

|   Now that I think of it, they could even upload only the diff, as you
|   wish, and do everything else on the master system.

This is acceptable -- I haven't known this possibility (and AFAIK, there
isn't/wasn't such a statement in the guidelines for the maintainers).

I would appreciate any hint, saying "please read this doc (and try to
understand it) and then come back ...".

It was not my intention to hurt you; perhaps, I have done some miswording
because of my limited knowledge in the english language.  Please, excuse
me, if this has happened.

Karl