Re: Problems with mirror from Unstable Tree

  gli  writes:
  gli>  Can you tell me how to upgrade.  I have perl 5.001.  Godfrey

You need Debian 1.1 for that. Lots of people have upgraded with no pain to a
pre-release version (aka "unstable") of Debian 1.1. Some people who weren't
careful enough hurt themselves a little, or even a little more. In short
time, ie some days, an official and safe path will be offered.

In the meantime, you can either take your chance (mail me for more info if
you want it) or follow the second option that Guy proposed and replace the
occurrences of PF_INET with AF_INET in lchat.pl.

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                              http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd