Trying to select color printer. Suggestions

     I have been looking at the color printer market for quite some
time and finally the prices are getting down right reasonable.  I'd
like any suggestions or comments.  If there are any docs that someone
thinks would be advisable it would be greatly appriciated.  My
initial thoughts run tward the HP 600C and the HP 660C.  My
experiance with HP products in the DOS/Windows environmests is quite
good.