Re: installation boot problem

Steve,

There is a boot floppy with a newer kernel in the stable/disks/alt directory,
please try that. If that doesn't work right away, please tell us about your
hardware.

We also have a installation disk set for the 1.1 prototype in
unstable/disks-i386/, but I think it's a lot more difficult for the novice
to install as there are no instructions and there are unrepaired pitfalls
along the way.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184.5M domestic, $66M overseas and counting.