Re: multiple networks

First things first:  Thinnet doesn't get better.  What you had when you
started is as good as it will ever be, and it will (and has) break, and
you can't fix it.  However, if you want to patch together a gateway (I
assume this from your message), then, yes, you can plug two cards into
one machine, and, provided there are no hardware conflicts, treat the
Linux box like a server for the rest of your network, which just happens
to have things like Telnet and other goodies on it.  Treat it like a
file-sharing thing.  That should work.  Don't ask me for specific Linux
commands, because, well, I don't remember 'em, and I'm too lazy to look
'em up.  But, I did find 'em in (yes, you can scream now) Linux
Unleashed. (NO!  I didn't buy it!)

Dave