elf & a.out development
- To: debian-user@Pixar.com
- Subject: elf & a.out development
- From: Rob Ransbottom <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 23:31:37 -0500
- Message-id: <199604010431.XAA09771@phavl.localnet>
As a pleased user of .93R6, I am looking forward to
1.1. One issue does concern me, the coexistence of
gcc development environments for a.out and elf object
formats. I have some commercial a.out stuff that I
expect to be linking new code to.
I suppose that I can grab GNU gcc and build it
for linux and a.out as a second compiler.
Are there any problems that I should anticipate?