Re: EZ-Drive or Zip Drive question

Syrus,

Be careful with the EIDE EZ drive under the current stable kernel. If
you change EZ disks while the machine is still on you will not
necessarily get the partition table reread for the new disk and the
results will be unpredictable.

  --Glenn Bily

Excerpts from mail: 29-Mar-96 Re: EZ-Drive or Zip Drive q.. Syrus
Nemat-Nasser@ucsd. (810*)