Re: Seg 11 in GCC

> There are lots of explanations:
>
> The seg faults in question are more likely caused by improperly
> installing GCC or corrupted libraries.

Aw, com'on Glenn. We discussed this at length in private mail. We know
what we're talking about. There have been many reports just like mine.
Change the memory and the problem goes away. You and your engineer friend
have no experience with PC motherboards and should not be spouting
mis-information on this subject. Please drop it now.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184,592,498 domestic, $49 million overseas and counting.