Seg 11 in GCC......

Dear all,

It has occurred to me that in trying to dispell the chronic bad ram myth
that I may have created another. I do not in anyway believe that RAM can
never go bad with normal use. That would be ignorant. There is always a
possibility. I would suggest though that this possibility is VERY, VERY
small. Enough so that I am willing to challenge anyone who claims to
have bad RAM because ONE program failed because the odds are in my favor.

 --Glenn Bily