debian changes

     Hello, I was just wondering.  Apparently a LOT of packages have been
upgraded on the debian ftp site since I first installed the "unstable"
dist.  However, I dont recieve mail about these changes.  To the best of my
knowledge I did subscribe to the debian-changes or updates (I cant even
remember the exact name of the group), but I hardly recieve mail there.
Anyway, I was just wanting to know if there were another list I should
join to get these notices.