Does the 1.1 install hose /usr/local and /home?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Does the 1.1 install hose /usr/local and /home?
- From: Alan Eugene Davis <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 14:45:03 +1000 (GST)
- Message-id: <Pine.BSD/.3.91.960318144045.4612Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
I am preparing to install from the experimental boot/root/base
floppies. Can I safely leave my /home and /usr/local directories in
place and install over them?
A second concern: am I correct? I can just install libc4 over the 1.1
install and run a.out?
"Look after truth and goodness... Beauty will look after herself."
Gill, about typography.