Re: Backup

  Karl Linder writes:
  Karl>  Hi!  I am lockin for Backup programms, anyone how know a good
  Karl> programm?

I use 'tob', a rather powerful bash script, since 1994 and have it almost
ready as a debian package, ie it's a package but it's not released yet as I
am waiting for the author to make some changes. I could give you the package
if you wish. Here's the dpkg -s output:

Package: tob
 tob is a simple yet configurable shell-script which, given a set of `volume
 definitions', runs tar or afio based backups. tob is a general driver for
 the making and maintaining of backups. It makes full backups, differential
 backups (of the files which were changed since the last full backup), lets
 you determine the size of the backup before actually making it, maintain
 listings of made backups, make remote backups etc..

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                              http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd