Bus master arbitration failure

Hi,

Such a message (like the one in subject) I obtain regularly starting
Linux on a typical machine with PCI mainboard and Pentium 60. Message
concerns the network card - HP J2405 PC LAN NC/16 TP. This card is
compatible with AMD Lance (the same chip). The same card works properly
also on the server I run and from I send this letter. During startup the
card is properly detected, also IRQ, DMA, I/O. Everything is OK up to the
moment of the mentioned communicate which repeats over a few screens. I
checked all possible combinations of IRQ and I/O. Also ordinary NE2000
card was checked and work properly. Putting the HP J2405 again gives
again described result. What's going on?

    George Kakol