Re: Debian logo suggestion

Lars Wirzenius wrote:

> I like them.  Can you add a version number easily to the lower right
> corner (below the "nu")?  What are the restrictions for using it?

Yes, certainly can, no problem. Three people have responded positively
about the basic design but said the colors could be changed for the
better, but only one person actually suggested as to what:

o change the red(ish) debian to a dark blue
o change the yellow background plate to grey
o take away the background plate altogether
o add a version number (v?) below the "nu"

Now if we had an "official" FSSTND-like Debian DocumentRoot for web
pages and associated images I'd do a .deb distribution, just for fun :)
If it gets seriously used I'll look into converting the model to some
sort of povray format, yeah, it's copyleft'd, source available etc.
It's not worth cluttering this list with this so send any suggestions
to me direct in the next 48 hours and I'll do another run of renders
over the coming weekend. Anything, other words/logos etc... once I
reboot back to DOS to run the software I'll bop till I drop.

--
Mark Constable (+61 7 55275724)
mailto:markc@ion.com.au