Re: middle mouse in fvwm

>My middle mouse button, which displays the menu from iconifiy to exit,
>does not work correctly.  I cannot move the mouse down the menu.  I am
>forced to use the curser keys.  Any movement of the mouse causes the menu
>to disapear.  Is there anyway to fix this.  I am using a logitech mouse
>man 3button serial version mouse.  I did not find anything relating to
>mouse sensitivy in either system.fvwmrc, or .xinitrc.  There is no manual
>page for mouse, and find / -name mouse showed nothing.  The other buttons
>seem to work correctly.  Everything on my system is from "stable".  Any
>suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

Proabably you have the mouse type set incorrectly.  You may have to
use trial and error to puzzle it out.  XF86Config(5) describes all the
available choices.  Use that as your guide to editing
/etc/X11/XF86Config.

--
Christopher J. Fearnley            |    UNIX SIG Leader at PACS
cjf@netaxs.com                     |    (Philadelphia Area Computer Society)