Re: Text fields

>> If you install Netscape with the Debian Netscape package I built, it works
>> correctly.
>
>Where can I find this package? (I couldn't find it in the
>nonfree section..)

It should be under development/binary-i386/x11.  My mirror doesn't
have it, but ftp.debian.org might.  If not, it should be moving into
there soon.

This package is just an installer package and still requires the linux
archive directly from Netscape.  Since this package contains no Netscape
code, I released it into the public domain.

                                        Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@bnr.ca )