Re: linux-kernel and linux-gcc lists

    Andrew> Hi I was wondering if anyone else is not getting
    Andrew> linux-kernel or linux-gcc anymore, I'm on the digests and
    Andrew> I haven't got anything from them in months. Sending
    Andrew> 'which' to majordomo tells me I'm on the lists. I know
    Andrew> vger has been having troubles but it's been a long time.

It's the same here, even with the list exploder at funet.fi messages
from linux-gcc (non-digest) are missing. I don't know about
linux-kernel, too much noise on that list :(

Siggy

--
mailto:bsb@uni-muenster.de           //      programmer/admin for hire
       bsb@beck.westfalen.de         \\  Opinions are strictly my own,