Re: emergency disks

>Does anyone in the audience have a good script for creating a boot/root
>emergency disk set? I backup every night but should probably also have a set

I found the install boot/root set to be fairly useful... given a
second system to make floppies on if you need debugfs, for example.
Most Useful bit of Learning: 8195. Remember that number. (On a
1024byte block size filesystem, that seems to be the default location
for the first backup-superblock -- and fsck won't guess or tell you
that...)
								_Mark_
(recovering from a hardware glitched that OR'ed some blocks with 0x0080...)