IDE cdrom

	I've got a chinnon IDE cdrom, and I have to put hdc=cdrom in as
a parameter at boot time to make it recognize my drive. However, it
recognizes it as /dev/hdd, not hdc. The drive is the first (Only) device
on the secondary ide controller, and I must specify hdc=cdrom for it to
work. If I say hdd=cdrom it won't find it. It's not a major concern right
now, but if I ever add a third hard drive, I can see potential conflict
problems... Anybody know if I'm doing something wrong?

						Shawn Asmussen
						Omaha, NE, USA