Postnet bar code program for Linux available

I wrote a program to print address labels with U.S. Postal Service
POSTNET bar code on them for mailing out the Debian CDs.  It works on
my Epson printer, and might work on your printer. If you'd like to test
it, it's ftp://ftp.pixar.com/pub/bruce/postnet.cc . Please tell me if
it works on your printer and what kind of printer it is.

The next step would be to get the Zip+6 database from the post office
and integrate it with this program. If anyone did that they'd be able to
use it to get a bulk-mailing discount. Anyone want to help me with this?

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens
--
Visit the "Toy Story" Web Page! http://www.toystory.com