Re: A couple suggestions to improve debian installation (long)

From: "Richard Kaszeta" <kaszeta@me.umn.edu>
> I'd do it, but being mostly colourblind many people might not be
> happy with the results.

I'm color blind too, and I have to write the darned thing.
I figured I'd make it get the colors from a file, and then have someone
else do the aesthetics consulting. I will include an honest black-and-white
mode as well, as we do with the present installer, not just colors that look
good in black-and-white.

	Thanks

	Bruce

Begin rant:
8% of US males are color blind, yet telephone manufacturers persist in
placing those bi-color LEDs in their phones. To a red-green color blind
person like me, the two colors of those LEDs look almost identical to
each other. I see more of a positional change when they go from one
color to the other than a color change.
End rant.
--
Visit the "Toy Story" Web Page! http://www.toystory.com