testpage now passes!

Thanks to Stuart, Dirk, and Matthew for helping me get testpage.tex to
come out right.

I must say I wish I knew by what magic a person divines which of the many
files need to be configured to solve a particular Tex/LaTeX/dvips/whatever
idiosyncracy.  All I can think of as I wander around in /usr*tex* is a
wise-guy I once knew who gave a Greek-English dictionary to another guy
(an American) in our lab group as a Bon Voyage present just before he
sailed off to Athens.  The pointers, of course, all went the wrong way.
Life is ever thus.

Thanks again,
Susan