Re: System Hangs!

It might be instructive to look in /var/log/messages to see if the
kernel managed to notice anything awry just before the crash.  [I
know, I think you've already done this, but without any clues to go
on, I don't think other people are going to be able to do any better
than you.]

It might also help to go through a complete inventory of your
hardware.

For that matter, it might help to just remove boards from your system
to see if that makes the problem go away - anything to isolate the
problem is good.

--
Raul