Re: Modem Configuration Again!

Dale Scheetz:
   My question is: Where should this setserial call be placed in order
   that I get proper setup at boot time?

Well, the answer to that depends on which version of the debian base
you have (remember, we're still in beta -- and while we've made great
efforts to make sure that you can incrementally upgrade from earlier
beta releases there still have been changes in the sorts of manual
proceedures you use).

Presuming you have a reasonably current version you should also make
sure that your 0setserial file is executable.

--
Raul