Debian GNU/Linux for Alpha

Hello Linux/Alpha developers and Debian users,

I could finally get my hands on a 275 MHz Alpha-PC (Alpine Board) and
i will start a "port" of the Debian GNU/Linux system to the Alpha
architecture.  Anybody interested in contributing to the effort should
contact me personally at:

   Dominik.Kubla@Uni-Mainz.DE

Here is my roadmap:

1. Install BLADE as host system.           [Tomorrow]
2. Compile the Debian package tools.       [Until end of this week]
3. Compile the Debian base system.         [Until Mid-December]
4. Compile essential development packages. [Until end of December]

Cheers,
  Dominik Kubla (aka Mr. Linux)

|  'Mr. Linux' is responsible for the Linux area of the FTP-server of  |
|           Johannes-Gutenberg-Universitaet Mainz, Germany.            |