Re: shutdown -r now

>Who needs Dos anyway ;)
>
>Grtz Jordan

At work, I haven't used my DOS partition (which is down to below
10 Mb now) in months.  However, I may be forced to use a separate
DOS machine from time-to-time just to be compatible and access
data from other machines.  If I could just get samba to work, I
may even be able to eliminate that.  I need access to Banyan Vines
archives as well.

At home, I still use my DOS-windoze-95 partition quite often.  The
main reasons are that I use Quicken-4.0 for windoze to pay the bills
and my kids use word-imperfect for windoze (they haven't grasped how
to use Latex yet!).  I do often use a debian-linux partition at home
however to do more interesting things.

| James D. Freels, P.E._i, Ph.D.  | Phone:  (423)576-8645  |   | L |
| Oak Ridge National Laboratory   | FAX:    (423)574-9172  | H | I |
| Research Reactors Division      | Internet: fea@ornl.gov | F | N |
| P. O. Box 2008                  | Reactor Technology     | I | U |
| Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37831-6392 | world's best neutrons! | R | X |