Re: linux logo

   Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 10:16:41 +0100 (MET)
   From: eckes <ecki@lina.inka.de>

   I want to include the "baby GNU" in an article about debian for
   the german Linux Magazine, is this OK? Can anyone give me the
   permission? And perhaps a s,aller Version of this logo (a vector
   version?)

The logo was created by the FSF for their CD-ROM, so copying it, etc.
shouldn't be problem.

   BTW: where can I find the Debian Manifesto. It seems to be deleted
   from sunsite (where the FAQ is pointing to).

The Manifesto was so out of date that I replaced it with a README file
describing what Debian is.  You can find this at ftp.debian.org in the
file /debian/README.DEBIAN.