Can I mount -t nfs to the Debian archive?

I am about to install the latest Debian R6, but I have a question.  I
already download the 5 diskes require to do the base system.  I wonder
after I install the base system, how do I get the packages from the
Debian archive i.e. ftp.debian.org/debian.  Do I have to use ftp or ncftp
to get all the packages that I need first, then use dselect and dpkg to
install the packages?  Or can I just mount an nfs which contain the
Debian distributions on the net?  Can I be able to mount nfs to
ftp.debian.org?

Godfrey Lam
gli@interlog.com