Re: PLEASE!!!!

My apology.  I've been doing this for the last hour.  One thing I didn't
realize is that this is not a dedicated ftp server.  I'm already
downloading in tar format.  Is there a way to down load a directory
directly, without even tarring?

Thanks to Matthew for your kindness in letting us to download from your
machine.

-weiping

 On Thu, 28 Sep 1995, Matthew Bailey wrote:

> All of the users out there retrieving the distribution that are getting
> it via a tar file from my PERSONAL MACHINE!!! FTP.DEBIAN.ORG!!! PLEASE
> PLEASE PLEASE don't get it with a .gz extension due to the fact only a
> handful of files are not gziped and they total less that a meg!
>
> Please be considerate to me and my machine.... Thanks
>
> Matthew S. Bailey
> mbailey@cps.cmich.edu

Weiping Hu              School of Engineering and Technology
whu@deakin.edu.au       Phone (052)27 2828  Fax (052)27 2167