Re: Can't get xbaseR6 to install

Robert F. Antoniewicz writes:

>I keep getting a problem with the
>etc/X11/rstart/commands/@List
>file.  I am installing off of the InfoMagic Linux Developers cdrom from
>March 1995.  The file date is late March.  (I don't remember the exact
>version number.
>
>Any suggestions???

Debian has moved quite a bit since March ... I don't know anything
about /etc/X11/rstart but it's probably worth updating to at least the
latest versions of base/* and X11/* from the ftp site.  (You may find
that the rstart stuff moves when you do this.)  Almost everything else
has changed too, though may be less relevant to whatever your problem
is.

I expect you'll need to be more specific about the problem, as well.

--
Richard Kettlewell                 <URL:http://www.elmail.co.uk/staff/richard/>
Home+work: <richard@elmail.co.uk>       Home only: <richard@sfere.elmail.co.uk>