Re: Where to get dpkg-0.93.7(3|4) ?

Winfried Truemper writes ("Where to get dpkg-0.93.7(3|4) ?"):

At this point I'm tempted to try my hand at an answer to the Null
Question, but that would be cruel.

All the packages announced on debian-changes are available at least
shortly afterwards in the Incoming directory on the primary FTP site,
and will be moved into public view soon after that.

Bruce: can you put an explanation of this into the intro file
people get when subscribing to debian-changes ?

PS: Winfried: I just got a bounce from a debian-bugs ACK that was sent
`localhost.uni-koeln.de'.  Can you fix this please ?

Ian.