Re: Debian vs. BOGUS

On Mon, 4 Sep 1995, Andrew Howell wrote:

> I didn't quite understand what you said then, but if you have the
> debian source and diffs of a package and the debian.rules file is
> done correctly you should be able to do './debian.rule orig' and
> it will bring the source back to it's original state.

The 'orig' target is news to me.  I just glanced through my guidelines
(dated Sep 1994) and this is not mentioned.  I will check to see if there
is a new version.

FWIW, I do like the idea.

Kenny Wickstrom           | gnu - a new generation in s/w devel/support
kenny@kennet.com          | Linux - a much improved Un*x clone
(708)740-4008             | Debian - a Linux distribution setting the
#include <std-disclaimer> |    standard for future distributions