Huh?

Can someone that did a recent load take a look and see if they have the
command 'last'? From the install disks, the initial base series, its all
there. BUT.. somewhere in the rest of the base setup/install, it goes
away. It's done this twice, and I can't fool with it anymore, so I just
copied it from another machine....

Tim

--
		       sailer@sun10.sep.bnl.gov
   "It's almost impossible to overestimate the unimportance of most things."