Just installed 0.93R5 HELP!

Hi,

I just installed 0.93R5.  I got the base disks from
ftp.debian.org/debian/disks-0.93R5.  The install went
great.

Next I installed netbase-1.13-1.deb, netstd-1.13-1.deb and ppp-2.1.2b-1.deb.

I got all these three packages from the /debian/binary directory.

Everything installed ok and I was able to ping several hosts on my net.
I was also able to rlogin to my Sun and from my sun login to my Debian/Linux box.

Later when I booted from my floppy (I don't have lilo installed) I get a bunch
of messages where something is trying to load modules from /lib/modules/1.1.94...
I don't have a /lib/modules/1.1.94 dir, I only have a /lib/modules/1.2.1 dir.

Anyway none of my modules are loaded correctly now so I can't get back on the net.
The contents of my /etc/modules file is:
msdos
nfs
sysv
xiafs
lp
binfmt_elf
3c509
slip
ppp

Hopefully this is enough info for someone to tell me where I went wrong.  I suspect
that it is something to do with my boot disk but I not sure what to do at this point.

Thanks in advance for help.

Brian Hutchinson
hutch@ena-east.ericsson.se