Re: xlockmore

  Ian Murdock writes:
  Ian>  The xlockmore copyright is okay, so I'm moving it into the `x11'
  Ian> subdirectory rather than `non-free'.  The announcement said that it
  Ian> would be moved to `non-free'.

Hi Ian

Excellent news! I just tried to be careful, after all it says (here from
xlock.c, what I quoted from the manpage is the same)

/*-
 * xlock.c - X11 client to lock a display and show a screen saver.
 *
 * Copyright (c) 1988-91 by Patrick J. Naughton.
 *
 * Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
 * documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted,

 * provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that
 * both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in
 * supporting documentation.

How does that work with intended selling of CDs?

Another question: Is 'DEPENDS: xbaseR6 | X11R6' ok?

Best regards,

--
Dirk Eddelbuettel
<edd@qed.econ.queensu.ca>