Re: Minor Problem with BETA-0.91

Thomas Diestelhorst  <td@uni-paderborn.de> writes:

> There is a Problem with the emacs DOC file. The symbolic link in
> /usr/lib/emacs/19.22/etc/DOC-19.22.2 -> DOC does not work right,
> because there are two different emacs in the distribution and the DOC
> file belongs to emacs-no-x, which is minor version 19.22.1. This DOC
> file will not work right for any different emacs (specialy
> emacs-19.22.2,emacs-x11) , because it's created from those functions
> which are built in. So the emacs-x11 needs his own DOC file.

Yes, I reported this problem about a week ago on the mailing list.  I
will have that DOC file later on today for Ian to add.  I may have to
also provide new binaries.

I haven't had SLIP running since I installed 0.90 (something was
broke; hopefully 0.91 will fix it) and getting the Emacs sources to my
computer was not easy.  I now understand what Ian has to go through to
get Debian to Sunsite from his system and to get stuff back to his
system.

Dan

--
Daniel Quinlan  <quinlan@spectrum.cs.bucknell.edu>