one more comment on Debian 0.91

Also, when I boot Debian, it compains that it is mounting a non-checked
file system, then goes and does an e2fsck and I think - OK, next boot it
will be fine.  But, the next boot, it keeps giving the message and doing
an e2fsck.  I am booting up my Slackware system, and will e2fsck it from
there, and see if that cleans it up, but this seems like something that
should be done on installation.

-- Erik

! Erik Talvola                | "It's just what we need... a colossal negative
! erikt@psi.prc.com	      | space wedgie of great power coming right at us
! talvola@gnu.ai.mit.edu      | at warp speed." -- Star Drek