Re: user private groups and a src group

Ok, now that you've officially proposed it, Ian, I have to say
I am more enamoured of this idea the more I think of it.

I have been thinking of introducing this scheme at work as well, with
only back compatibility the problem.  If I had've done it in the
beginning I would have had a lot less problems managing various peoples
projects.

> Please can we have this in before Debian 1.0 - otherwise we're going
> to find it virtually impossible to migrate, because all the
> installations will already have groups with the gids we're going to
> need to use.  This arrangement is quite hard to retrofit, but very
> easy and straightforward to do from the beginning.

Yes let's!

--
	-Matt Hannigan