Tcl/Tk

Hello !

I am managing the X11 distribution for debian and want to know which
things are already on the way. If anyone wants to help me, feel free
to cantact me. I will (probably during the next few days) post a list
of what is planned to the list. Hopefully I will get an (although
rudimentary) binary distribution done within the next two weeks.

I need to know whether there are people out there creating distributions
with X applications. Please contact me if so (it will not be very useful
that two people are doing the same things).

Most notably, I would like to know whether there are people working on
Tcl/Tk and term .

	Helmut

Helmut Geyer                              geyer@kalliope.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de