list mail, FlexFax

=>I need a fax program so I'm getting FlexFax to work on DEBIAN 0.91 (No
=>major problems).  Is anybody putting together a FlexFax package.  If
=>not I'll try to put one together.
=>
=>Clark

Clark, could you mail me personally?  Your email address was not attached
to any of the headers and was not in the body of your message, so I can't
mail you directly.

Due to this quirk of the list, would everyone make sure that they
include their email address(es) in the signature of the message - or at
least the body?  The readers may want to be able to get back in touch
with you.

Thanks,
mld
| Mike D.                            Hicks Undergraduate Library |
| mdickey@thorplus.lib.purdue.edu    Computer Support/Technician |
*__________ Purdue University Computer Science Student __________*